Passion & Devotion
After more than two decades in the digital marketing business, we still love what we do.
With a background in classic advertising, marketing, and web development, a passion for delivering strategic solutions, we believe in the concept of creating business value trough a human emotional level and perfect usability. Starting 1997, WORX is a very early first adapter of the internet branch.
Our digital marketing strategies and web solutions invigorate our client’s business practices, accomplished their business goals and synchronized with their overall marketing strategy. Over the years, our work has won several international awards.
How we work
We ask inconvenient questions.
This allows us to gain a comprehensive and animatedly understanding of your organization, internal processes, and its marketing challenges. In this phase, we are sometimes “inconvenient”. To differ you from the competition, it’s necessary to have all background information.
After research and follow-up, we sit and think, draw and write. We create your marketing strategy and establish a timeline. Great design and usability are the two most important aspects of your responsive website. We ideally develop it in this early planning stage. In an approval meeting, we present our ideas for your review. Your feedback is fundamental to us.
The center of our work is your marketing strategy. Every element of the marketing mix is developed creatively and on a “state-of-the-art” standard. Your responsive website is technical above-board produced, and your audiences will appreciate usability, attractive design and prudent messaging. We provide the training and skills needed to succeed.
Our teams have clear direction the strategic goals and can consistently reflect back on how each touch-point we create meets those goals.
Who we are
- Creativity is a central source of meaning in our lives.
- Instead of being an “individual,” we’re a “multitude.”
- What makes our personalities different from others, it’s complexity.
- We have a great deal of physical energy.
- We work long hours, with great concentration, while projecting an aura of freshness and enthusiasm.
- This does not mean that we’re hyperactive, always “on.” In fact, we rest often and sleep a lot.
- We control our energy.
- We consider the rhythm of activity followed by reflection, sometimes idleness. It’s important to the success of our work. It’s not a bio-rhythm inherited with our genes; it was learned by trial and error as a strategy for achieving goals.
- We do have the flexibility and the ability to switch from one perspective to another.
- And originality in picking unusual associations of ideas.
- We are both: rebellious and conservative.